The California State Council of SHRM (CalSHRM)
In California, you are at the forefront of constantly changing workplace legislation and evolving HR trends that make your job increasingly difficult. CalSHRM understands your challenges and can help you become an acknowledged leader in your organization. Attend the 2014 California State Legislative & HR Conference, April 23-25, in Sacramento, and gain the tools you will need to thrive in this ever-changing environment.
• Expert analysis of pending legislation
• Agency actions taking effect
• Recent court decisions
• How to effectively advocate on behalf of your profession to state and federal lawmakers
• Application of California employment laws and current trends
• How to build a skilled workforce in California, particularly by hiring military veterans
Register by March 23 and save $50.